Website Terms and Conditions
1. All information and product materials provided on this website conform to United Kingdom regulations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Druids Sheffield has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but the material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Please inform us by email to email@example.com to report any inaccuracies.
3. Information on this website is subject to change without notice.
4. Druids Sheffield shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
5. This notice and disclaimer is governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England.
6. This website may contain links and feeds to other websites, not controlled by Druids Sheffield. We accept no responsibility for the content of these linked sites.
7. Links must not be established to any pages of this website without our prior written consent.
8. The information provided in this website is targeted at consumers based in the U.K.